Monday, January 10, 2011

15 weeks

Just randomness for today's blog. Not a whole lot going on. We are at 15 weeks and according to thebump.com, the baby is about the size of a naval orange. I love how they compare the baby to foods that we eat.

I'm not sure the bump looks that much bigger than before, but from my point of view, looking down, it looks a lot bigger. I cant wait for the little bump to pop out so I'll actually start looking pregnant and not just fat. I have one pair of skinny jeans left that I can fit into. I bought these right after I found out I was pregnant so they are a size bigger than normal. Currently, they are being held together with a hair tie since I cant sit down with them buttoned comfortably. But hey! At least they still zip up. I am having problems sleeping at night because of my back. Since Jan. is a busy work month for us, I am planning to start yoga in Feb. in hopes that it will help with the back pain.

Here is a typical conversation between Adam and I when trying to figure out what we're eating for dinner:


The green is me. You hear about pregnant women and their cravings, but I've got none! Most of the time, I let Adam pick where we go for dinner. Once we get there, I usually pick the lightest thing on the menu....either a salad, noodles, or pizza/pasta. This is basically an everyday occurrence.

Here is a pic of our little Chloe Bear on her way to doggie day camp:Poor little Chloe was stuck inside all day yesterday because of the rain and snow. Since she's still a puppy, when this dog does not get any exercise, she starts causing trouble around the house. Hopefully she comes home a tired little pup tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment