Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Panic Attack

A couple weekends ago, we went out to eat with our neighbors who also have a tiny little tot. They showed me how their car sit fit in their nice big 4 door sedan and I quickly realized I better order the car seat to see if it will fit in my car. Not quite sure this is what you would call a comfortable fit:We installed it Saturday and immediately started car shopping that afternoon.

I've also been searching for some bedding that I like for the past couple of months. I finally found some today that I liked, but they are out of stock everywhere!!! They are expecting to get them back in stock in June. I hope I can get it in time! I get why people get started early. My goal is to have everything I might need for the first month purchased by this week.

Here are some pictures of Baby P at 31.5 weeks:
Sonogram doctor said Baby P was measuring big (4 lbs 10 ounces), but my doctor, who just uses measuring tape, said I was measuring normal and that sonograms tend to overestimate. Not sure how measuring tape is more reliable than a sonogram, but thats just how it is. The sonogram doctor said, "I just want you to be aware that you could be giving birth to a big baby." Great. I hope my doctor is right and that they were overestimating!

1 comment:

  1. Time for a mommy car!!! BUT I'm sure it will be a stylish mommy car ;-)

    ReplyDelete