Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2 months

Grayson turned two months last Friday. How did 62 days go by so fast? I feel like it was just yesterday, Adam and I were driving to the hospital. I still remember the nerves and excitement I was feeling that night. Grayson is a pretty happy baby except when he is hungry or tired. Some days he naps well and some days he doesnt like to nap. He's also decided that he doesnt want to nurse continuously or take a bottle so it makes feedings a little bit difficult. I hope this is just a phase and that it will pass...SOON! I love, LOVE his smiles and laughs. At his 2 month check up, he was a whopping 13 lbs 4 oz and 23.5 inches. Not sure how I am going to carry him anymore in the car seat. He is so alert now! Looking forward to all the new adventures this month is going to bring.



First church visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment