Tuesday, December 13, 2011

5 months!

How can G be 5 months already?!?! My sister just got back her wedding pictures and we talked about how much he has changed. That was just a month and a half ago! He looked like a little baby then.
Now he's a little man:


Grayson is a drooling fool. I change his clothes at least 3 times a day. He is also rolling around like crazy. He's not very good at rolling from Point A to Point B, but he is constantly rolling from tummy to back or back to tummy. He doesnt stay still.

Getting ready to flip:I think he is trying to crawl, but I'm not entirely sure. I feel like its a little bit too soon. I am constantly finding him in this position rocking back and forth:



Getting him down for a nap is still a challenge, but at least he naps. We just moved to a 4 hr schedule and I hope it continues that way for at least a few more days. Then I'm sure he'll throw in a fussy day because of teething or something else. He also gets solids twice a day. We've tried avocados, bananas, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, oatmeal and rice cereal. This kid just wants to eat and eat. No wonder he is so big! Sometimes I wonder if I dont limit his food, will he push the spoon away on his own?

He is also starting to learn how to sit:

So excited for Christmas. I may or may not have gone a little overboard buying him some clothes ;)

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! I just wanna hug and squeeze him!!! I hope y'all have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete