Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Third Trimester

Third trimester? Really? Here we are at 28 weeks:


Nothing exciting to report. Still not sleeping well. This past weekend, I woke up at 4 am on Saturday and 5 am on Sunday. Extreme hunger has taken over. The little one is still having dance parties all day long even when I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I also had a really bad leg cramp last night so my left calf is really sore and I've been limping around this morning.

Adam finished his first triathlon this past weekend! I am so proud of him. Funny thing is, we didn't go rent a bike until Saturday afternoon. His first time to ride was actually during the triathlon!


Up next ( after the baby), we're thinking about training together for the half marathon. I have thought about training for a tri before, but the only problem is, I dont know how to swim. We both really want bikes, but they are so expensive! Even used ones!!!

Saturday afternoon, I met my friend who is due 5 days before me at the mall. When I was getting ready to leave, this is what I walked out to:


As soon as I saw this, all kinds of curse words started coming out of my mouth because what you dont see is that on the passenger side is another mini van! Who does that?!?!?! Who parks their mini van in compact car parking only?!?! I opened my door and there was no way I could squeeze my belly into the car seat. In fact, I barely made it to my door. I really thought about keying the car, leaving a mean nasty note and a dent, but that wouldnt have been very nice. Since I was already running late (we had to go get Adam a bike for the tri), I climbed in on the passenger side and crawled over to my seat while more curse words came flying out of my mouth. I seriously have to wonder of the type of person that does this because not only did they park their giant size mini van in a compact car only spot, but they didnt even park it in between the lines and then left!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment