**just a note to mention i typically dont cuss, but i feel like my head is about to explode
***would this be categorized under first world problems?
Dear Home Builder in my neighborhood,
Can you please shut the 'ef' up? I understand we live in a new community and cant avoid the construction, but could you have timed it a little better? I walk to the back of my house, I hear banging, I walk to the front of the house, I hear banging. I feel like I cant live in my home anymore. I am surrounded by constant banging and shouting. You are working on three houses behind us and you just started on one across from us, right by my baby's room. My 8 month old baby.
Did you know that babies need to nap during the day? Did you know they cant nap when there is constant loud noise around them? Do you know what happens to babies that dont nap? They cry!! They are cranky. Cranky baby makes for a cranky mom. I am about to vomit due to motion sickness from swaying my son back and forth and he still wont nap. Every time his eyes are about to shut, "BOOM!" and it startles the sh*t out of him.
Have I mentioned that I still havent forgiven you for starting on the house right next door when we brought our newborn son home? That lot sat empty for months with a SOLD sign. MONTHS. EMPTY. And you decided the best time to start building would be when the couple in the house next door was bringing home a new baby for the very first time. As if trying to figure out a baby wasnt stressful enough.
Lets also mention the flat tires we've had. THREE. Thanks to your construction workers who dont pick up the nails in the alley. If I'm with my husband who has eagle eyes, he'll stop and pick them up. And how about the constant blocking of the alley on BOTH sides. I know its you, cause you're the only home builder left in our neighborhood. I cant afford to keep paying for new tires. How do you expect me to get into the house? Oh, go around the front and carry all my sh*t up the steps while carrying a 20lb baby? Why dont you try that?
I'm running out of ideas. I have tried sounds machines, swaying, different rooms and nothing has worked. I suggest we work on a compromise because I'm about to lose my 'effin' mind.
Best Regards,
Susan
Breathe Weekend
7 months ago
Sus! You should really write a complaint to the home-builders!! I mean, at the very very least, you'll have a valid argument with the flat tires!
ReplyDelete