Tuesday, April 10, 2012

8 and 9 months

Good thing I'm not the sentimental type because I forgot all about his 8 month postThis child is never still. I dont think there was much of a change between months 6 and 7. Here he is 9 months:
A couple of things he's learned recently:

-Getting real good at bye-bye. Before, he would wave bye bye randomly especially after you would feed him a bite of food. So I thought he was signing for milk. Now, he'll wave bye-bye when you say "bye bye"...sometimes.
-Started cruising! He'll hold on to the coffee table and walk around
-We're doing a mix of a military crawl and crawling on all fours. He's so fast at military crawling, I dont think he'll ever switch to being on all fours.
-'Ai Ai' - Translating from Chinese, its 'Love Love'. When you say this, Grayson will lean his head on you....sometimes. So sweet. Really makes you melt.
-We're doing a lot of finger foods which sometimes drives this OCD mom crazy. This kid is messy :) Good thing we have Chloe around to clean up
-Naps- UGH! Naps are no good. Who can blame him though with all the crazy construction going on around. At first, we tried going over to my parents for naps, but he didnt do well in the pack n play. Seeing how there is one more empty lot directly in front of his room and a few more on our street, I'm doing the tough love CIO. He's got to learn how to sleep through all of this noise. We have white noise playing in his room and it literally sounds like a tornado is coming through. How do babies in NY sleep?
-He started moving his head like Stevie Wonder. I dont know if this is a dance move or he's discovered a new muscle. We were so embarrassed when we asked the doctor about it yesterday. He assured us there was nothing wrong though.

I feel like he's not a little baby anymore. He's so curious and its so fun to watch him explore the world around him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He is so advanced and such a cutie!!!! So fun seeing you at the mall the other day xoxo, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete