
I feel like the belly popped out a little more this past weekend. Friday's doctor's appointment went as expected. I didnt even look at the scale when we checked my weight. I dont think I will from here on out. The nurse did nicely mention that I should probably go to the gym more, but they didnt seem too concerned. My blood pressure was pretty high at my last appointment, but it did drop this time so lets hope it continues to stay that way. Glucose test next appointment.
Little baby boy decides he wants to be most active when I am trying to fall asleep. Last night while I was laying down watching tv, I saw my belly pop out! Sometimes I still cant believe there is a tiny little human being growing inside my belly!
I didnt get much sleep this weekend. Everyone was out of town-Adam, my sister, my mom and my dad. These two kept me busy all weekend long:
Chloe is almost a year old lab who has 50lbs of constant energy. Shing is a calm 12lb daschund who is going to be 8 this year. These two do not play well together. On top of that, little Shing was sick all weekend. If it wasnt one dog barking in the middle of the night, then it was the other one scratching at the door. So glad everyone is finally back home. Took the little one to the vet yesterday and we're okay with a little antibiotics. But she also needs to have a tooth removed in two weeks. Poor Shing. It's makes me sad to think she's getting old.
Even though this isnt the best picture, I still love it! I think this was the closest they got when they were calm.
I must have kicked Adam's pillow to the floor while sleeping one night and I woke up to this:
Because I think she's so stinkin' cute:
Glad to see that you're doing well and that you didn't freak out to be alone when everyone was out of town. You look awesome!
ReplyDelete