Tuesday, March 8, 2011

23 weeks

Only 17 weeks left if everything goes as planned. Not much has changed except for my weight. I have a feeling the nurse might be pointing her finger and shaking her head. In the last two weeks since I've stepped on the scale, I've eaten less and I've even made it to the gym a few times! Here I am at 23 weeks:


Why does the front view look bigger?



This past weekend, Adam and I finally started looking for baby things. We mainly looked at strollers and I think I've got one picked out. I've got a crib picked out too. Only big thing left is a glider....oh and I guess crib sheets would be good too. I've decided I'm not going to go crazy on the nursery because in reality, is Baby P really going to care whats painted on the walls? I dont think so, he might even grow to dislike it. I think every parking lot needs these:

I'm starting to consider natural birth. Well, at least being open to the idea of natural birth. I have no idea what's going to have once the day comes, but I dont want to completely shut out that idea. My plan is to go until I cant handle the pain anymore.

I wish I had more exciting news or pictures, but things are pretty calm around here. Thank goodness. Just enjoying the quiet for now. Oh and if anyone has name suggestions, I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You look SO great!! I know this sounds nuts, but just look through the Pottery Barn catalog. They have really good, strong-sounding boy names in there. You never have to tell him that you got his name from a bookcase... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, so happy for you! And glad everything is going well so far. I heard someone say once that they looked a movie credits for good baby names, just a thought...I'm clueless :) Thanks for the udpates!

    ReplyDelete