Tuesday, April 5, 2011

27 weeks

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Blood pressure is good and now we're just waiting on glucose test results. My doctor also told me not to worry about taking a child birthing class and that they would take care of me when its time. I dont really like to think about labor and recovery because thats what I obsessed about in the beginning, but I also dont like not knowing what to expect. I guess I will have more questions to ask at my next appointment. I also get to see Baby P again at the next appointment!!! So excited!

This was taken inside Nordstroms. I decided to treat myself to a little shopping and Chic-fil-a after the appointment because they drew blood this time. My belly looks pointy and I dont know why. Is his arm, leg, butt sticking out right there?

This is Baby P's collection of clothes so far. Adam gave me a stern look and said, "no more!". Surely, he cant be serious, right? However, I do think I need to buy a crib and car seat first before I buy more clothes! I made dinner Sunday night and it was a success! Spicy tofu, tomato and egg and stir fry napa cabbage with ginger. Adam approved! Of course, the spicy tofu sauce came from a jar so I really couldnt screw that one up.

3 comments:

  1. he is definitely growing... and it just occurred to me that he won't be little either since both you and Adam are so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you bought both the i heart mommy and i heart daddy onesies! haha Good job with the cooking sus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love your blog - I spied on you through Kristi's blog :) And baby clothes are just irresistible...So cute and tiny!!!

    ReplyDelete